Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Swag!

This post is a little late but...It's here! I have been trying so hard to get my blog and facebook page off the ground lately. It takes a bit of time and progress before you learn the ropes but don't give up. I'm a newbie blogger and when you don't have anyone to ask for help yeah it can be tuff, but you live and you learn. So my outfit was really simple and I love the Abraham Lincoln saying on my shirt haha. Shoes are those fabulous black wedges from payless and pants are from rainbowshops.com. I do look a bit beat down, worn out, and sleepy but I will live to see another day. haha




As I stated, I'm still testing my camera out but so far so good! Some images are a weird color while others are pretty darn good lol.

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I know the camera struggle mine has good days and days where all the pics are blurry smh........one thing I learned is in the beginning to post consistently and promote your blog on every social network that you can. I hope these tips help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! You know I'm not giving up on this blog easily lol. I'm posting in everybody blog commenting and leaving links lol.

      Delete
  2. simple and cute outfit.
    i love your shoes very much.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uchenna! I try to keep it cute and simple as well as on a budget lol

      Delete